Restoring our patient’s health both mentally and emotionally is our ultimate goal. We provide a variety of mental health programming by age group to ensure the best environment for recovery.
What do our programs treat?
- Lakeview’s programs treat a variety of mental health disorders and addiction issues. No disorder has to be primary for our team to provide care.
- Some disorders we treat include:
- Bipolar Disorder
Who do our programs treat?
Types of therapy our programs may include:
- Individual, group or family therapy
- Family education and support
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Coping skills education
- Comprehensive discharge planning
Our goal is to provide tailored treatment to set the stage for lifelong recovery. Each level of care provides a different level of intensity. These levels include inpatient crisis stabilization, partial hospitalization programming, and intensive outpatient programming. Patients can move from one program to another as their needs change.