- Adolescent programs serve ages 10-17 but can accept younger on a case-by-case basis
- Adult services serve ages 18+
- Supportive care serving older adult patients
- Psychiatric track is designed to specifically treat patients dealing with a primary mental health diagnosis.
- Addictive Disease track is utilized to treat patients that have a primary diagnosis that is substance abuse or dependency related.
- Dual diagnosis track is a combination track and is for patients with a co-occurring psychiatric and chemical dependency disorders.
Levels of Treatment
Our goal is to offer treatment to the individual at the most appropriate level depending on the specific needs of the patient. The varying levels of treatment utilized for a Mental Health or Chemical Dependency crisis are as follows:
- Inpatient Psychiatric/Detoxification Services
- Partial Hospitalization/Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Aftercare Programs
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
PHP is held Monday through Friday from 8a.m. until 4p.m. and patients attend 4-6 group sessions daily. This program will often be used as a step-down transitional program from inpatient treatment or a step-up when the community is not enough to maintain the patient’s well-being. The treatment in PHP is administered by licensed therapists and counselors and overseen by a psychiatrist.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
IOP is a therapy based treatment program and is the least restrictive level of care that is offered at Lakeview Behavioral Health System. Patients attend 2-3 groups daily and the program schedule runs Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. IOP can be used as a step-down program to transition back into the community or a step-up program.