When you need mental health support, contact Lakeview Behavioral Health Hospital. We offer a wide range of treatment services to meet your needs, based on your unique goals for recovery.
Depending on your symptoms, you may be a fit for one or more of the following programs:
- Crisis management services
- Intensive outpatient programming (IOP)
- Partial hospitalization programming (PHP)
Taking the First Step
At Lakeview, we know how difficult it can be to take those first steps towards getting into treatment. But know that you’re not alone.
Our staff will be there to help and encourage you during the admissions process. We always welcome questions about our programming, so contact us as soon as you’re ready.
Our Admissions Criteria
Lakeview provides mental health and/or addiction treatment for the following age groups:
- Adolescents ages 10-17 (we accept younger patients on a case-by-case basis)
- Adults ages 18 and above
- Senior adults
We know that every patient has unique treatment needs. But some of the most common concerns we treat include:
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depressive disorder
- Co-occurring disorders
- Suicidal ideation
- Personality disorders
- Eating disorders
- Other behavioral health disorders
We also provide services for individuals who are struggling with substance abuse. Our programming can address addictions to the following substances:
- Over-the-counter medications
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide treatment services for individuals struggling with the following challenges:
- Symptoms of eating disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Moderate to severe developmental disabilities
If we determine that Lakeview cannot serve you or your loved one, we will provide a list of other resources.
Our Admissions Process
Lakeview’s streamlined admissions process delivers timely access to critical care. Our staff offers free assessments 24/7, and can even provide transportation to our hospital (if needed).
When you arrive at the hospital, please bring:
- Enough warm, casual, comfortable clothing for three days
- Slippers or shoes without laces
- Travel-sized toiletries (nothing alcohol- or aerosol-based)
Please don’t bring any clothing with hoods or strings, or items with electrical cords.
If you’d like to learn more about beginning our admissions process, contact us today. We’re always happy to talk to you about our program, or to help you make a referral.
We look forward to speaking with you soon about healing at Lakeview Behavioral Health Hospital.