Our Intensive Outpatient Program is for individuals who are in need of short-term help stabilizing their mental health symptoms. Lakeview’s IOP offers a variety of process group therapy to help adults regain control of their lives.
What happens once a patient admits? Show More Show Less
- If you feel comfortable with less structure and less frequent therapy, but are still not ready for a traditional outpatient therapy schedule, the IOP could be a good fit. The IOP program is also a good choice for individuals who need short-term help stabilizing their symptoms or resolving extremely disturbing problems which can be resolved in a short period of time so the individual can return to their normal schedule with a minimum of disruption.
- All patients will undergo a thorough assessment to ensure we develop the best treatment plan and in the right adult program.
- We provide a safe atmosphere for you to explore and address a wide variety of problems.
What is offered in the Intensive Outpatient Program? Show More Show Less
- Our IOP program offers more frequent treatment than what is offered in the traditional outpatient therapy setting but meets fewer days per week for fewer hours than our PHP program. Depending on the needs of each adult, their time may include the following:
- Medication Management
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
What is the Intensive Outpatient Program schedule? Show More Show Less
- Our IOP program provides the least restrictive level of care offered at Lakeview. Individuals participate in 2-3 groups daily, Monday through Friday during the hours between 9:00 a.m.until 12:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. in the evening.
What happens after IOP treatment? Show More Show Less
- Our team will work to develop comprehensive discharge and/or continuing care plans. These will ensure each adult leaves IOP with access to crucial recovery resources and professional referrals.
- If it is determined the patient needs to step up a level of care to inpatient or partial-hospitalization, then patients can move from one program to another as their needs change.
get confidential help now: (770) 766-7006 Email Us