Our Adolescent Partial-Hospitalization Program is for young adults 12 – 17 who are either transitioning from a higher level of care or whose psychiatric symptoms are not responding to current outpatient therapy. Lakeview’s PHP offers both individual and group sessions to help young adults regain control of their lives.
What happens once a patient admits? Show More Show Less
- Our PHP program is ideal for adolescents who are struggling with extreme emotional, behavioral, or substance abuse disorders that do not require inpatient care. We treat young adults suffering from acute symptoms of severe depression, anxiety or mild psychosis.
- If needed, we provide teens with a brief yet comprehensive assessment to re-evaluate their current therapeutic regimen. Our team will reevaluate your medications and have a new outpatient treatment plan devised.
- Our programming provides a safe atmosphere for your adolescent to explore and address a wide variety of problems.
What is offered in the Adolescent Partial-Hospitalization Program? Show More Show Less
- Depending on the needs of each adolescent, their time may include the following:
- Medication management
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
What is the Partial-Hospitalization Program schedule? Show More Show Less
- Our PHP meets Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 3:15 p.m. Participants attend four to six groups daily depending on their particular issues and which skills-based groups are appropriate for them.
Will you coordinate treatment with my teen’s school? Show More Show Less
- We aim to be flexible in our treatment times to best accommodate your family’s schedule. Our staff will work with the school to provide the proper documentation for compliance.
What happens after PHP treatment? Show More Show Less
- Our team will work to develop comprehensive discharge and/or continuing care plans. These will ensure each teenager leaves PHP with access to crucial recovery resources and professional referrals.
- If the need is determined to step up to inpatient care or step down to intensive outpatient care, our team at Lakeview will see through that transition.